Monday, February 17, 2014

New Blog!!

Welcome to my new blog.... I have no idea where to start.  I feel like I'm writing a book and starting in the middle.  I hate introductions, so I'm skipping that.  I figure you're here because you already "know" me or you googled for something and ended up here (in which case you're mostly interested in seeing the pictures).

Currently,  I'm in a SAL with Sooz.  We're stitching Pirate Treasure by Lynne Nicoletti.  I've had it as a WIP since 2006......  (EEK!!) and I was inspired to pull it out because of the History Channel show "The Curse of Oak Island".  Talking to Sooz one day I discovered that she'd been watching the show too and fell in love with the design.  Immediately a SAL began (and I mean immediately!).    I wish the show had been on longer.....  My mojo is on vacation and I need it to keep me hyped up about my WIP.  >>sigh<<  Anyways, what you've been waiting for... a WIP pic:

Pirate Treasure
design by Lynne Nicoletti
Fabric: PTP Legacy Belfast Linen

On my plate for later tonight or tomorrow, I've still got 1 dining room chair seat to recover......

1 comment: